Saturday, August 05, 2006

My month at Bliss Summit Bible Camp...

Ok, so...how are you fellow bloggers? :) I am AWESOME! These past few weeks have been the most amazing experience of my entire life! I can't even really...express just what God has done for me during this time. He has stretched me to the point where I thought I was going to crack and then, JUST when I thought there was no way I could go on...He was there :) God is soooo good! I just want to take you briefly through this awesome adventure that I have been so privledged to undertake!
My 1st official week as a CIT was Teen week...
this is the whole camp with Pastor Holman outside Holman Lodge that is dedicated to the memory of his wife. There weren't really a lot of kids ,but, that was kinda nice cause we as staff had the chance to spend more one-on-one time with each camper. This is my cabin...overall it was a great group of girls. We had a few issues but,hey, it's to be expected :) This week was hard because I was...so focused on pleasing others and proving myself to the other staff...
Well, my Dad's here and I have to go maybe someday I can actuelly completely update you!:)
Bye.

No comments: