Monday, March 20, 2006

Regrets...

Hey all you fellow bloggers!
Wow... regrets... I think that (unfortunently) that is something that every single person on the earth has to deal with. Regrets about things that we've done that we shouldn't have, things that we didn't do that we should have...it's tough having to deal with the hurt that sometimes surfaces.
That is what I was dealing with this weekend. A lot of mistakes that I have made kinda where used by the devil to really get me down and depressed. On thing that my Mom tlod me though really stuck in my head. It was Saturday night and I was crying and Mom and me where talking and she looked and me and said that the devil was laughing at me and was really rejoicing because he had me exactly where he wanted me.
I have come to a solid conclusion and here it is:
I am a christian... and I love the Lord Jesus Christ with all my heart and really am striving to be conformed to HIS image more and more as the days,weeks,months, and years go by... I am a sinful human being(DUH) and yet Jesus loves me and has forgiven me of my past regrets and has even gone so far as to "Remove them as far as the EAST is from the WEST" that is pretty cool! And the devil has nothin' on that! The battle is already won! PRAISE THE LORD!!!
Do you have regrets? Take them to Jesus... He loves you and He cares and will forgive you. He died for YOU! Do you know him?

1 comment:

danjcase said...

Katy,
There's an old song, sung by Frank Sinatra called "My Way". Here's a line from one of the verses:

"Regrets, I've had a few, but then again, too few to mention."

Now, we ought not to be trying to heap up regret to ourselves - but by the same token, it truly is a blessing to know that we have been forgiven by God through faith in His Son the Lord Jesus Christ. For every time we look inward and sigh over our rottenness, let's look away to Him 10,000 times to behold His perfections and the pity He has for us!
Love,
Dad