Sunday, November 18, 2007

What a weekend!

Hey all you fellow bloggers out there!
So this weekend was a trip :) On Friday we had Abby's surprise 16th b-day party a month early. Here are some pics:



Abby was sooo surprised :) She was speechless it was so cute. She had no clue whatsoever.



All of us singing to her. We yelled surprise when she came in and then sang 2 rousing versions of "Happy Birthday".



Left to Right seated: Timmy,Eric,Jackie, and Jaclyn. Jenny is standing up.



This is Danny's friend Elise. She just got gloriouly saved last Friday. She is such a sweetheart and it was so much fun to have her at our youth group.



Abby, Jaclyne, and Alex: Abby got this neat dog thing from Alex and she had to fill out this paper thing. So that is what they are doing.



Jenny and Emily showing off their 30 hour famine shirts...looks kinda shady huh :) LOL!



Just hangin' cause that is what we are good at :)






Ok, so we did a lot of eating and hanging out I guess. We love to talk :)



Ok and onto gifts! :) I think this pic. is so cute :)

Anyhow I have some more pics. but I can't get them to load so yeah I will get them as soon as I can! :) If you want to wish her a Happy Birthday then just go to her blog which is in my links section.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Kit Kat! I love the pictures, and I wish that I could have been there! ;( but I was kinda...thanks to your blog. Thanks for having it! :) Love you