Sunday, May 25, 2008

Fun, fun, fun!

Hey all you fellow bloggers out there!
I AM FREE FROM SCHOOL FOREVER! Well, at least for now! I am so happy to have this year behind me and kinda have the oppurtunity to start over.
Work is going well. I am still trying to get used to some of the situations that happen but overall, I enjoy being a secretary/receptionist!
Beesh and Valerie are home from school :) Last night we got to go to the drive-in with Aunt Val and watch Prince Caspien and College Road Trip. It was really fun. THe really neat thing was that we got to talk a lot about stuff and stuff and more stuff. We also got to take a lot of pictures together. I will post some at the bottom.
So, I now have a new blog. It is a guys and girls perspective on real-life issues like modesty, purity, and other stuff like that. I posted the link in my links section: The Issue.
So yeah, that has been my life lately...kinda boring :) Hopefully some stuff will happen soon! Until then, I will try to update more often :)

Here are the pics...enjoy!



Me and Elisha on our way to the drive-in...


Need I say more? Me and Elisha...yeah what can I say? We are strange!


At the drive-in on top off Hammy (Valerie's car). The funny thing is that the lady pointed us to the wrong screen so we sat at Indiana Jones for 2 hours before it started. Then when it started we were like: "Harrison Ford isn't in Narnia."



The 3 stooges reunited again! Me, Valerie, and Elisha on our way to church.


Me and Valerie! We are so cute!


"DO we have to look like we can tolerate eachother?" LOL :)

6 comments:

Kelly & Sarah Bryant said...

Please tell me there's not Mountain Dew in that twizzler!

HIS daughter said...

NO there is not! lol :)

Kelly & Sarah Bryant said...

yo! I have to do boy's bible study right now, but i'll be on later, probably 10ish my time.

Kelly & Sarah Bryant said...

Evangalizing Tips for Teens

...set to go off tomorrow whenever you are ready...i'll have mine sometime late-morning tomorrow

Anonymous said...

Ahhh... It looks to me as if you are having fun, Katy! Good for you! I hope we can have some fun too. ;-) Love you! Gloria

Anonymous said...

Love those pictures. It looks so sunny and nice there! Say hi to Elisha and Valerie for me. Olivia