Saturday, May 10, 2008

Horses and other stuff :)

Hey all you fellow bloggers out there! So I found that I love to ride horses! Here is a video mom took of me today at the Backlas' riding Silver Dollar...it is kinda shakey in parts but you will get the idea!

It is so beautiful out today! What are you doing for your mom for Mother's day? We are getting ready tonight for a big day tomorrow! And!!!! Elisha and Valerie are coming home! Here are some of my favorite pics from today...especially of me and danny!




CAN YOU BELIEVE MY LITTLE BROTHER OLIVIA? He is 13 and 6'1...I am 17 and 5'2 :) So yes...today was a wonderful day and tomorrow has the potention to be better! Blessings to you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah is 6'1" now too. I feel your pain about younger siblings being taller than you. :' (
~Katie Scarborough

Alex said...

Hey Katy! This is alex,your cousin, and it is the first time that all of you have not came down. I love abby and your mom, but it would have been cool to see all of you. Maybe next year all of you can come down. Or there is the possibility that I can come up. That would be awesome. I would be able to see your fort, and ride your lawn-mower around which I have heard is such a chore. It looks beautiful up there and I would love to see it. Oh, and also I will probably respond to my email faster than the blogs, but every once and a while i will try to check all of your blogs and post a comment or two. So do you ride horses? I know that jenny is a fanatic but I do not know about you. My uncle's own a ranch so I get to ride sometimes. Maybe if I come up I can go on a horseback ride with all of you.(But definitely not bareback,that is painful at a trot!)You can get my email adress from your mom if you want to send me an email. If you want to you can read this to your siblings. I am still going to try and leave different messages on all of them, but they may be roughly the same. Well fell good about yourself, because you are the first!

Sincerely,
Alex

Anonymous said...

Wow Katy, he´s huge! :) That´s a really nice picture of you guys. I really like it. Love you, Olivia