Thursday, January 22, 2009

A quick update ;0)

Hey all!
So, it has been a long long time since I have actually updated with what is going on in my life.
LOTS has been going on! So here we go...

#1: The shift key on my computor has kinda broke and while I can sort of deal with it not working all the time (it has its moments) if drives me up the wall especially since I am prone to use it quite alot!

#2: I got the most awesome God-given oppurtunity to be able to write for an up and coming girls magazine that is due out hopefully this spring/summer. It is going to be put out by a group of people from a huge church in Denver, CO and we are praying that it will be able to reach this entire nation. So, I am in the midst of writing 2 articles (one I already had done). I am so excited about this oppurtunity to lift up Christ and His glory! I am praying that it will challenge and motivate girls to recklessly abandon their lives to Christ. We shall see what happens :)

#3: We have really been getting incredibly close to the Wyoming Church Youth Group. It is so awesome to have kids our age that are constantly pushing and encouraging us towards the Lord. We all went to the cafe this past saturday after they spent the whole day with us. THAT WAS A TON OF FUN!!!! I am going to do a post with pics from it :)

#4: Well...bad news about the foot. I went back to the doctors yesterday because my foot had really been bothering me and had never really healed. Plus the fact that I went a little bit overboard...like running on a treadmill. YES I ADMIT IT! I paid for it too! Anywho, so I found out I probably have a stress fracture...sigh. I had a bone scan today and will find out the results tomorrow...so yeah, prayer would be appreciated :)

#5: I HAVE AN AWESOME OPPURTUNITY THIS SUMMER!!!!! I have been accepted to be a counselor at Camp Lamoka for about 2 1/2 months this summer :) I am really really excited to see how the Lord works! So yeah, I am very excited :)

And you are now up to date!
Blessings to you all :)

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Wow! You have a lot going on! What an awesome opportunity to write for that magazine and then work at that camp!

Sorry about the foot. That stinks.