Sunday, February 08, 2009

A thousand apologies

LOOK IT IS...GRASS!!!!!! YAY!!!!! Sorry. It has been so long since I have seen grass. This winter has been unbelievable cold/windy/icy/snowy/never had church cancelled due to weather so much/DID I MENTION COLD???? So I was very excited to see a hint (yes I know it will probably not last for long...sniff) of spring :)


So, I blew my post a day thing yesterday...I have a billion excuses but I do not think that I will go in any long detail for you :) Here is a summary: Yesterday was a rough day for me and I was busy and then we went to the cafe and then I got home to write a post and...my laptop is dead. There those are my excuses :)

Blessings to you all :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yay for grass! that sight looks so similar! You could almost be in my parent's front yard! hehe