Friday, October 24, 2008

changes....

SO I was going to go for my GED today and tomorrow BUT my car broke down and is now in the shop for probably and extended period of time :( :( :( :(
GOOD NEWS IS:
I DON'T HAVE TO GO IN TO WORK FOR 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAAYAYAYAY (hehehe I don't know if that is even a word! lol)
AND I am getting a new camera tonight :) Which I have been saving up for and hopefully I will be getting that tonight :)
THEN on the 29th I get to go and jobshadow for a professional photography studio!!!!! I AM SO PSYCHED!!!!
Anyway,
SO that is basically what has been going on or whatever :) Sorry, this week I have lived at the YMCA (no joke ask my family!) so when I get the chance to be home I am usually sleeping :-p
Hope you all are doing great! Blessings and have a great day!

No comments: