Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Just a thought...

Hey all you fellow bloggers out there! So, I was thinking about arm wrestling and I wanted to post this video of me and Fred. It was in February, and it was cold so we were all in the house and he challenged me to an arm-wrestling match. So, I was like "Lets do it." Now I am a small, fragile girl and he is a 13x bronc rider champion so he was like "Just try it with my pinky." SO yeah, I did not win and none of this was posed or whatever I am just a major klutz :) Sorry, the video doesn't have any sound...



Ha! Just another look into the life of me :)

5 comments:

Kelly & Sarah Bryant said...

NICE! Hahaha, you pulled through on uploading the video!

Alex said...

Hi!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! That was so funny! I can just picture the sound with that! :D Olivia

GoingMissionary said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. Thanks I needed the laugh. Of course I can laugh at/with you cause you are soooo much like me on the corrdination account.

Anonymous said...

LOL! That is too funny! Just keep working those muscles. ;-) Love you and see you soon! Gloria