Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ramblings of a very tired girl

Hey all you fellow bloggers out there!
Yes, I am updating...and No this is probably not going to make very much sense! I just thought that I would write down some random happenings!
Today was great but tiring! For the past week I have been going early to babysit Levi, which, I DO NOT MIND but it gets tiring after a while! I love him though! He is definately one of the bright spots in my day!
I got to spend time with Sarah and her daughters Gracie (2 years) and Nora (4 months) today! It was really neat :) Tomorrow I am going to the city with them to watch Gracie while Sarah and Nora have a doctor's appointment so that will be fun!
Work is going well...
I really don't have much else to tell...
So, I will leave you with this picture:



Isn't that great! Anyone whose family owns a cat will appreciate that I think :)
Blessings to you all!

3 comments:

Kelly & Sarah Bryant said...

Looks like me when I'm getting lectured!

HIS daughter said...

HAH! So that is what you look like when i talk to you...JK :p

Anonymous said...

Definitely sounds tiring! Hope you are enjoying it though.
Leanne