Sunday, June 29, 2008

Mood Rings...

Hey all you fellow bloggers out there!

"We all know the girls that i am talking about
Well they are time bombs and they are ticking
And the only question's when they'll blow up
And they'll blow up
We know that without a doubt
Cause they're those girls,
Yeah, you know those girls that let their emotions get the best of them
And i've contrived some sort of a plan to help my fellow man


Let's get emotional girls to all wear mood rings
So we'll be tipped off to when they're ticked off
Cause we'll know just what they're thinking, just what they're thinking

[Chorus]
She's so pretty but she doesnt always act that way
Her mood's swinging on the swing set almost everyday
She said to me that she's so happy its depressing(stressed out that its soothing)
And all I said was someone get that girl a mood ring

If its drama you want then look no further
Theyre like the real world meets boy meets world meets days of our lives
And it just kills me how they get away with murder
They'll anger you then bat their eyes
Those pretty eyes that watch you sympathize


And i've contrived some sort of a plan to help my fellow man
Let's get emotional girls to all wear mood rings
So we'll be tipped off to when they're ticked off
Cause we'll know just what they're thinking, just what they're thinking

[Chorus]

Cause when its black it means watch your back because you're probably
The last person in the world right now she wants to see
And when its blue it means that you should call her up immediately
And ask her out because she'll most likely agree
And when its green it simply means that she is really stressed
And when its clear it means shes completely emotionless(and thats alright i must confess)

We all know the girls that i am talking about
She liked you Wednesday but now its Friday and she has to wash her hair
And it just figures that we'll never figure them out
First she's jekyll and then she's hyde
At least she makes a lovely pair

Mood ring oh mood ring
Oh tell me will you bring
The key to unlock this mystery
Of girls and their emotions
Play it back in slow motion
So I may understand the complex infrastructure known as the female mind"

HAH! Now as a very emotional person (not all the time JUST sometimes :p) I think this song is hilarious...and I am not THAT bad. I just thought I would share that with you...just for a random thing to blog about!
I am so proud of myself (in a good way!) I have been updating this blog pretty regularly! Hah! Anyhow...heh, I took these pics. then decided to photoshop them...I look comtemplative; I was thinking about what to blog. Yup, I look pretty...yeah, NOT going there! LOL :)


Can you tell I am exhausted? I felt SO bad! Last night I had Terisa over to watch "Pride and Prejudice" the new one. Now, I had just gotten back from babysitting all 3 boys and so we started the movie at around 9:30. I LOVE P&P but I only got through maybe 20 minutes and I was out. Poor Terisa...
So then today was church. Dad preached a really good sermon about learing to see and appreciate the seemingly "mundane" things.
After church we went and helped Jake, Tammy, and the kids move into G&G Kelley's house. That was exhausting! I am going over tomorrow to help Tammy unpack tomorrow after I babysit the boys.
Oh! This afternoon it POURED! For like 2 1/2 hours or more. It was insane! I got some awesome pics. of the clouds tonight afterwards though.


Anyhow, I am off to bed, morning (and babysitting the boys) comes early and I am wiped out!
Good Night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That song is hilarious but true. Thanks for sharing. :) Nice pictures. I am finally catching up with you while I have a minute. I'll see if I can get through another before I have to leave!
-Leanne