Friday, December 26, 2008

Our Week of Christmas

Hey all :)
Sorry I haven't updated in so incredibly long (Katy hangs her head in shame)things have been crazy busy and I haven't really sat down long enough to collect my thoughts :)So yeah...(collecting thoughts).
Well, this past thursday one of my old friends got to come up and spend some time with us. It was a ton of fun! Her dad was the pastor of our church when we as a family started to attend and when we were 2 we were best friends soooo...this was us when we were 2:



Those were taken when we were 2 and they were taken on the steps in the church. Well, 16 years later we decided to take them again and this is how much we have changed:






I got to spend 2 days with the Marsh girls. That was a ton of fun :) Well 1st actually we had our candlelight service. Because of one of the worst storms we have had this winter a grand total of about 23 people came but it was fun :) Here are us girls after the service (Mrs. Marsh wanted to try out her new camera):




So I went home with the Marshes on Sunday night and ended up staying at their house till tuesday. We had a lot of fun. It was really nice to just spend time with them it had been a long time! Anywho, so here are some pics...mainly from when we went shopping and such fun girl stuff :-p



















So yeah there is more to come but I am going to actually post this since it has been awhile and I need to get to it :-p Blessings to you all!

1 comment:

Kelly & Sarah Bryant said...

"collecting thoughts"...hard isn't it?