Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tis the season :) :) YAY!!!!

Christmas is almost here! I love love love this season :) It is a celebration of when Christ came down to earth and yeah LOVE IT :)
Sorry I haven't updated in so incredibly long :( We have been incredibly busy. I have been working at the Y but also have starting interning with a photographer which is very cool and so exciting :) SO I have been busy with that! We had the ladies Christmas party which was wonderful. God answered a lot of prayers through it :) We decorated for Christmas!











There is is folks :) I am off to get ready for a photo shoot at the school and to drink my strawberry milk :) Blessings to you all!

3 comments:

Kelly & Sarah Bryant said...

The way your house is painted...It looks like something out of a Pottery Barn magazine. Pretty sweet!

HIS daughter said...

Why thank you :) I have never seen a pottery barn magazine...hmmm so is that a good thing??? :-p Jk :)

Kelly & Sarah Bryant said...

Pottery barn is a home decor magazine. Yes, it is a good thing!