Friday, August 15, 2008

I got tagged...

Hey all you fellow bloggers out there :)
Patrice at http://patrice0x0x.blogspot.com/ tagged me in this fun meme where you seven random facts about yourself!
The rules:
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

7 random facts about myself:
Hmmmmmm (that wasn't one)

~I am addicted to photography and all that it entails. I have gotten to the point of starting to see the world through a camera lense EVEN WHEN I DON"T HAVE ONE ON ME!!!! I have all my lovely lady inspirations on blogland to thank for it :)

~I have become somewhat of a permanant fixture at work. Everyone loves me :) I have a nickname: sunshine and Miss Katy. My boss tells me it is complete when I come :) I guess it is good thing :p But that wasn't really random....hmmmm.

~I am shorter then all my friends (5'3)

~I have taken martial arts for 2 years

~I am addicted to Harvest Chedder Sunchips (they are best when eaten with a side of strawberry twizzlers and mountain dew). Not many people like them...but me and beesh and valerie count them as a MUST for all our heart to heart talks :p

~I am very emotional and Beesh is too so both of us together...poor Valerie :p Seriously though, we were so proud of ourselves. We had a day were it was just the 2 of us and we went to Burger King and sat there for over 2 hours having a very serious conversation and WE DIDN"T CRY!!! THat is a victory for us :p

~Last one: I am crazy in love with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and am striving to live everyday for HIM alone. I don't know were I would be without Him...I really don't want to know! He is absolutely my All.

Ok so that was sad...I guess ya'll know everything about me :) I don't really have 7 specific people to tag SO I tag you all!

1 comment:

Rose Casell said...

You're so cute! :-) Not too sure about that snack combo, but I still love you. Hee hee!
Love you!