Thursday, August 14, 2008

WOW! Lots of catch-up!!!!!

Hey all you fellow bloggers out there :)
So I am sorry I have been gone...I am sure you have all missed me (rrrrrriiiiiigggghhhhttttt). So I had a great week this week!
I went to Beesh and Valeries until Monday night. It was kinda my 18th birthday celebration but like a month late :p Anyway, they treated me to a shopping spree for clothes and tons of girl time and movies and sleep and heart to heart talks (WITHOUT crying!) and food and yeah it was amazing and so needed! Anyway, so we decided have a photo shoot at like 1am one night so I thought I would share some of them with ya'll :p


These are some of the singles of us girls...um, I photoshopped them all :)








Then me and Valerie:




Gotta love the expressions on Valerie's face :p I am her ministry :)

Then there were a few of all of us. (I already posted the ones of me and Beesh in the fedora's)

ALL OF US IN ALL OUR GLORY!!!!!




The last one is my personal favorite just because it shows all our different personalities :)

SO I have a billion pics from camping but i have to photoshop them so they will be coming along with a video (or 2) for the Harvey family!

Blessings to you all :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great photos! the background of your page puts a really cool "texture" effect on the pics.

HIS daughter said...

Thank you :) I really want to become a better photographer! Hence...all the photos :p