Wednesday, August 06, 2008

In the words of Philip Neri:

"Cast yourself into the arms of God asnd be very sure that if HE wants anything of you, HE will fit you for the work and give you strength."

Have you ever had God just lay on your heart something that HE wants you to do but, you are terrified to do it? I have been thinking and praying about alot of stuff in my own personal life lately and on Sunday night some missionaries came to our church and the Mom got up and spoke and that was one of the quotes she shared. It really struck me when she shared it, it was almost like God was challenging me on whether or not I (not could but) would trust Him enough to follow His leading in my life and trust that HE would take care of things along the way. Sufficed to say I had a lot of thinking and praying to do...anyway, I just want to challenge ya'll to just think about that quote and then applying it to your own personal life. I mean, who knows what God has in store for any of us? Do you ever wonder what could happen if we would just put aside our fears and free fall into whatever HE would have for us in the future...

Just think about that...

Blessings to you all :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kit Kat, Thanks for that quote! It's a good reminder when we are busy trying to figure out, "our futures" we need to remember that God isn't just going to let us grow up and NOT do what he wants us to do. (that is of course if we are seeking HIS will instead of only doing what we want to do!) :) If He wants us to do something for Him, then he will prepare us for that. Even when we don't realize it, He's molding, preparing, teaching us for the work He has in store for us. Love you, Olivia