Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Character

"Character is what you are in the dark" D.L. Moody
You know like in the dark were no one else is around and your true self comes out. What thoughts do you think? What movies do you watch? What books do you read? What websites do you surf?

I had to answer those questions this week. I had to make a choice. I had to decide what I wanted my character to be. I had to make a choice how I wanted to live the rest of my Christian life...completely one hundred percent surrendered and set apart for Jesus Christ OR continue to live just 1-2 steps ahead of the world...which choice sounds better to you?

Something to think about :)

4 comments:

The Noorda Monkeys said...

hey i am looking for a frog layout... i really like yours and was wondering where you got it!!!! please reply on my blog... thank you sooo much!!!

The Noorda Monkeys said...

thank you!! my mom is in love with frogs, ever since my grandma (her mom) died, we have been in love witg frogs, so we love them too!

Kelly & Sarah Bryant said...

Ahhh, I'm warm now. And it's now time to brave the cold again! Such is life in the adventures of Kelly. I got my "packing list" from the Sitton's yesterday. My trip to PNG is getting so close! Hope all is well with you. Oh and by the by, I've come to the deduction that my life is not going well unless I cheat the grim reaper at least once a week. Not that I try or anything, it just seems to happen!

HIS daughter said...

PNG is coming up :) WOW! Grim reaper huh????hmmmm...i probably don't want to know :-p Praying for you dude!