Saturday, September 20, 2008

16 Random Facts About Me

LeanneAnnette sent me this:

Obligatory copypasta:
Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a note with 14-16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose however many people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

1. My middle name is Dee which is my Mom's middle name and it is quite amusing to lead people on when you tell them your middle name and they start going "Ahh....deanna, ahhh....danielle, ahhh..." and all the while I am just sitting there laughing and going: "No it is just Dee!"

2. I am when it comes to foods...like I can not stand (and never have been able to stand) hot chocolate. Tuna...LOVE the casserole, HATE it any other way. Hot stuff...HAH...it hurts my mouth (i admit it I am a wimp lol). Love combos (celery and peanut butter, apples and peanut butter, almost anything with ketchup (except oatmeal and macaroni.) I am not really a lunchmeat sandwich type of person (LOVE subs) but I do make a mean turkey, mayo, provolone cheese, and ketchup sandwich ;)

3. I collect books and I currently have 2 floor to ceiling bookshelves and then 2 other bookshelves all overflowing (need to start filling up my closet shelves). I especially love to collect childrens books and old classics.

4. I have ran full speed into a tree before. It hurts and is embarrasing. :-p

5. I can cook...with a recipe :) I have tried to get creative and it normally involves smoke alarms and fire (well not always...) I do love to bake though!

6. If I could do anything in the entire world I would probably be a hair dresser/cosmotologist and design hairstyles...

7. Me and my 3 siblings are all a year and a half apart, for a few months out of this year our ages will be: 18,17,16, and 14.

8. I am not really a girly girl...I do not mind getting all dressed up or whatever but I also don't mind herding cattle and dehorning bulls (both of which I have done).

9. My greatest desire is to be a stay-at-home wife and mom (which is pretty weird to some people I work with).

10. I am a people person and can talk for 2 1/2 hours about absolutely nothing and make it very interesting (what can I say it is a gift! lol)

11. I really struggle with personal evangelism...while I am a people person, I am terrified about going up to someone and presenting the gospel...working on it and it is becoming easier :)

12. I can mimic accents really well. Us kids have a distinct one since Mom is from CO and Dad is from NY, mix that with some pensalvania dutch and you get a great mix!

13. Me and Beesh and Valerie probably hold the record being able to talk the fastest at any given time. Sometimes we will get going and jen will look at us and be like: "what?" Honestly sometimes I can't even understand us!

14. I love love love to journal and write things out. I guess it is my outlet [one of them :)]

I tag (You obviously do not have to do this if you don't want to. If I didn't tag you, I would still love to hear your answers!):

leanneannette: Because she has been a true blue friend and I appreciate her a ton
Lamentations3_21_24: she always comments at just the right times :)
Gracenglory75: she is the only one I allow to call me Katie Dee (she is my role model)

And that is it...I really did it for my xanga friends :)
Blessings to you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, thanks for the sweet words. I appreciate you more than you know! I miss chatting with you in our messages. :)

Okay, #1, another thing we have in common! No hot chocolate?!?! Shocking! ;) I LOVE to read and would have way more books than I do if I had the room. The problem is that I am limited to 1 bookshelf. :(

#4 and 5-Do we get a story with either of these?

#6 would be fun, #7- didn't know that!, #8- interesting, #9-I agree with you completely! And #14- ditto. :)