Tuesday, September 23, 2008

oh wow...

SO I was just looking at the last post I did...who on earth are those two girls? Because I am sure I would NEVER drink directly out of a mt. dew bottle! NEVER :-p

SO yeah, not much going on. I really didn't get much sleep AT all the past two nights and I have been having to get up at insanely early times in the morning. Of course, as soon as I get home (I had to run dad to the car shop yesterday and babysit this morning) I go right back to bed BUT STILL I am exhausted :)

Life is very ordinary (did I mention not much is going on?) but here are some things that have been happening in the Case family household:

~Mom got sick and tired of the wallpaper in the living room so she decided to paint it and get a new border and curtains. It is a working progress BUT it is almost done :)





~The kids and some friends of ours want to make a movie. Guess who got volunteered?
"Katy-everything else" That includes: camera, make-up, wardrobe (cause I am "REALLY good at that"), editing, planning...
Yes that is what the email actually said :) hehe. I don't mind at all. It will be fun :) Who knows if it will happen but it would be fun :)

On to some more serious stuff...
Thought I would share this with ya'll. I borrowed it from Meredith:





"The first duty of government is the protection of life, not its destruction. The chief purpose of government is to protect life. Abandon that and you have abandoned all." -Thomas Jefferson

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one’s youth. Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them; they shall not be ashamed, but shall speak with their enemies in the gate." -Psalm 127:3-5

I am off to bed. Blessings to you all and good night.

1 comment:

Rose Casell said...

the living room looks GREAT!
That poster really grips my heart. I may have to borrow that, if it's ok.
I will try to do the random thing for you on my Xanga. I haven't had much time.
Love you so much!