Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Delight

Hey all you fellow bloggers out there!
So I was reading in the Bible today and I was reading on Psalms about how the Lord delights in His children and that just kinda blew my mind! I mean, the God of the universe DELIGHTS in me! Katy...wow! It was so cool and such a reminder what an AWESOME and loving Heavenly Father His children serve! God is so good :)
So, these past few days we went to a couples house in our church. IT WAS SOOO MUCH FUN! I uploaded a ton of pics on my flickr account (which is my slideshow if you scroll down the page) and then decided to photoshop and post some more on here. I realized that I am addicted to taking pictures. In 2 days time...I took over 300 pictures! (Whenever I closed my eyes I heard the click of the camera shutter HOW SAD IS THAT!!!!!!!)
Anyway, So the 1st night we went camping. ROUGH camping. As in: tarp, one blanket a piece, duffels for pillows, built our own bathroom, basically just the essentials (plus my camera). Anyway, It was so much fun and yeah...so then we went back to their house and VEGGED!!!!! And we got to throw knives hehehehe (sinister laugh!)
So here are some pics:

















ANd yes I did take all but 2 of those and photoshopped them all! I would go through and explain them but it is late and I am WIPED OUT!
I start a new job tomorrow! Now I will be cleaning and doing front desk at the Y so I am super excited!
Blessings to you all :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Katy, those pics are amazing! How do you make them look that good!? :) There's so pretty. I love the one with you all in the field! :) That's great about your new job. Love you, Olivia

Anonymous said...

Those Are really neat pictures. how DO you do that?
I just got back from Washington DC 2 1/2 hours ago...I'm TIRED-I got up at 4:45 AM in order to be on time for the flight!!
I hope your new job works out very well and you are a real light for your co-workers!

HIS daughter said...

Olivia and Mel~
I downloaded a free photo editing program called picassa and that is what I use to edit them.
Mel~that is crazy how early you had to be up! WOW! I hope you had fun in D.C. :)