Thursday, July 03, 2008

Extra Tidbits...

Hey all you fellow bloggers out there!
This is not my "official" post for today but I thought you may enjoy this. I found this over at another blog and figured I'd give you the ABC's about me. Enjoy!!!

A - Age: 17 (for 13 more days)
B - Bed size: double 4-poster
C - Chore you hate: washing off the stove and dusting
D - Dessert you love: Piece of Cake Icecream (out of this world!)
E - Essential start your day item: shower (for sure!)
F - Favorite actor(s): I don't know
G - Gold or Silver: silver
H - Height: 5' 3"
I - Instruments you play: piano (for 11 years) and guitar
J - Job title: Just a lowly receptionist/secretary
K - Kid(s): hopefully someday!
L - Living arrangements: My dad is a pastor so the church parsonage with whole fam. and animals!
M - Mom's name: Sydney
N - Nicknames: Kit Kat Kate and Tator Tot
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Nope
P - Pet Peeve: can't think of any right now...
Q- Quote(s) you like: A woman's heart should be so lost in God that a man must seek Him in order to find her.
R - Right or left handed:left
S - Siblings: Abby, Jenny, Danny
T - Time you woke up today: hah! Woke up or got out of bed? 9ish
U - Unique habit: I have so many it is impossible to think of just one :p
V - Vegetable you hate: mushrooms and spinach and cawliflower (totally spelled that wrong)
W - Worst habit: biting nails
X - X-rays you've had: 2 (pnemonia and sliced toe)
Y - Yummy food you make: Pizza Hut Bread sticks and italian bread
Z - Zodiac Sign: don't care :)

2 comments:

ScribblinScribe said...

Cute Alphabet questionaire...
I enjoyed a look around your blog.
Blessings in Jesus!

Abigail

Anonymous said...

Fun survey thing. I enjoyed learning more about you.
-Leanne