Saturday, July 12, 2008

My last Saturday as a 17 year old!

Hey all you fellow bloggers out there!
So, today I was up at 6:30 am. You know how you can have those really weird dreams where an alarm clock starts going off and then you realize it is actually yours and you have to get up? It is strange! Anyway :)
So, today I worked from 8am to 4pm. It was long but really good. I actually love my job :) I am really blessed!

So, I got home from work and then was off to Jamie's graduation party. I found some pics from her 17th b-day party. That was like 2 years ago...I was like 15. Hah! Abby and Jen look so little :p Well actually, we all look like babies! hehe...oh I love old pics :p

So, I really don't have that much to say tonight...
Verse for tonight:
"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart."

Blessings to you all!

No comments: